- Neeraj Kumar Singh (India)
- Early Stage Researcher at CSIC, Madrid, Spain (Beneficiary 04)
- Start Date: 03.10.2016
- Principal Investigators: Susana Marcos
Neeraj Kumar Singh
Project title: Visual performance with bifocal correction to inhibit myopia.
Please log in to see the other documents
- Best Outgoing Student, 2011, Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital, IGNOU, New Delhi
- Best Intern award, 2011, Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital, IGNOU, New Delhi
- Young Research Talent Award, Indian Optometric Association. 2012
- Young investigator Award, Association for Social Health in India (Govt. of NCT of Delhi), 2012
- Fellowship Grant Award, World Council of Optometry. 2015
- Travel grant Award, World Council of Optometry, 2015
- Frank W. Weymouth Student Travel Fellowship award, American Academy of Optometry, 2016
- Singh NK, Paschalis EI, Tomasi M, Rizzo JF, Houston KE. The boston blink-netic project: preliminary outpatient feasibility results (abstract). Optom Vis Sci 2016;93: E-abstract 16118.
- Neeraj Kumar, Alex D. Hwang, Eliezer Peli; Characterizing AMD field loss for contact lens simulating scotomas.Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2016;57(12):5184.
- Kumar N. A life with nystagmus. Optom Vis Perf 2015;3(5):272-5.
- Singh NK, James R, Yadav A. Vision and driving difficulties with nystagmus: finding new pathways. Optom Vis Perf 2016;4(4):146-51.
- Hussaindeen JR, Rakshit A,SinghNK,SwaminathanM, et al. Binocular Vision Anomalies and Normative data (BAND) in TamilNadu-Report 1; Clin Exp Optom 2016. (In Press)
- Hussaindeen JR, Rakshit A,SinghNK,Swaminathan M, et al. Prevalence of Non-strabismic Binocular vision anomalies in Tamilnadu – Report 2 of BAND study; Clin Exp Optom 2016. (In Press)
- Singh NK, Hussaindeen JR, Mani R. Changes in Stimulus and Response AC/A ratio with vision therapy in Convergence Insufficiency. J Optom. 2016 (In Press)